Need help? Have questions, comments or issues? Read our FAQs or email
support. We’ll respond within 24 hours.
- How can I access Wanderlust TV?
You can access Wanderlust online at wanderlust.com/wltv on any browser or internet-enabled device. We also offer the following native apps:
To download the apps, simply search for Wanderlust TV in your device's online store. You will be able to log in directly to your account. Please note that our custom pages, including LIVE CLASSES, will not work on native apps. You'll need to login at wanderlust.com/wltv to access those pages.
- How do I create a favorites list?
To add a video to your Favorites list click on the little star that appears under the video. To delete a video from your Favorites list play the video and click the star again. It will then be removed from your list.
- My video doesn't play back smoothly. How can I fix this?
Video playback depends on many factors including the computer/device being used, the internet browser, internet connection quality, and many other variables. If there are playback issues, try viewing the video in a different web browser. If that doesn’t help, try using a different computer/device and making sure your internet connection is strong. These are usually the simple fixes for playback issues you may have.
Additionally, some older versions of Android do not manage secure video playback well. This is an Android issue which can easily be resolved by ensuring you have the latest version of Android installed on your device along with Google Chrome. Some Android devices, such as Samsung phones, come with a custom browser that does not support secure video playback. Please ensure you are running Google Chrome on your Android device.
- More tips to help playback issues
1. Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection. We recommend a minimum download speed of 10Mbps for smooth playback.
2. Try refreshing your browser, or switching to a modern browser like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
3. Restart your wireless router or modem.
- Should I be able to using the videos if I am injured, have medical conditions, or am pregnant?
If you have past or present injuries, medical conditions, or are pregnant, check with your doctor first before doing your chosen classes. No matter what your experience, listen to your body and seek professional advice.